Friday, March 21, 2008

Why?

Why??? You may ask.... why Kampung Boy??? why kboy??? so many many many name why victor choose Kampung? erm... Let Me Tell yOu Some thing...



Actually i was finding a name that time for my dance crew... when it came to me that my old time childhood cartoon movie is kampung boy.... where the character which are "Lat" and so on... that is how is all started..... then kampung boy is not that good in the ear... i shorten it to kBoy.... which in a cap "B" ya.... is know like that... haha.... kidding....



well, any way.... i am not really a fan of blog-ing.... until my friend Liang jun.... send me his blog which i cant read cuz i am banana.... so i created it.... very hard to explain leh... haiz....



now my life... i have no idea what i am doing.... cuz cuz cuz..... dont know lhe.... very hard to explain agian./....



i like to be with friends and everything i can communicate with... but then i dont know why.... some time i get too close i feel i cant control my self.... i will start talking non sense.... stupid stuff... lame joke's.... and many more.... dont know why... as i get to know a person i will ran out of topic to chat with....



if u disagree.... tell me why.... haha.... maybe i dont know u that much after all... u havent see the other side of me....



tell me how can i improve my self....



i am willing to know....

No comments: