Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What if

What if?? that is the best Word i say to my self....

not to say i am scare or anything.... what if the things i did in the past i will re-do it? what if i didnt say that word? what if i didnt type in that xxx website address? what if i dont ask my friend what is the lastest website? WHAT IF i dont even try to do wat i do?

erm... too much of some... i guess there is alot of question to be ask... because i i have now is wat i wanted! or izit? some time i ask my self is this what i wan???

i hope i can know the answer b4 i tell people something.... if some one ask u some thing there is only 3 answer u can give them.... 1) to follow what they wanted to hear... 2) agianst them... 3) act dumb, stupid, and go with the flow...

after that u will keep on repeating the same question... WHAT IF i tell him/her this or that other then wat i have told them....

my life took a life changing course when i told my friend that i will go to her follow her to a place that i was once so bored about....

once i join them i felt like an outcast unitl they start giving me their warm welcome that i was not expecting...

1 year and 10 month down the road that i was still with them and seen alot of things that i will never ever hear about or believe that it is real!

what i can say is u need to feel it yourself to believe it....

now back to wat i wanted to say.... what if i didnt keep my promise that i will go with my friend to church that have an impact on my life so great that i die for it!!! i really will....

in this 1 year and 10 month of my life is the BEST time out of my 18 years of life.... why? cuz the priceless value of knowing Chirst!!!

u may say i am crap-ing talking big!!! but i got 200 youth just like me will support me on what i am saying....

christ change the life not only mine!!! but the life of other's....

i cant imaging what i am doing now if i didnt go church!!! Club-ing perhabs?

i love what God did to me!!! and i wan more of it....

so to all my friend out there that wanted to take your own life away just like that... if is then end of the world for u just because of your boy/girl friend left u.... what dont u give our God a chance to Show u the light and the path that u are suppose to go....

What if...
what if...
what if....

No comments: