Friday, February 20, 2009

A forgoten Heart...

With a Dirty Rose...

As we live our life, we have place our heart almost every where... by the things that we had done, doing or things that we are going to do...

During our hay days, (when you enjoy doing something) our time fly's by like a flying bird... (if you still remember) during our sekolah rendah days (primary school) we put or place our heart on playing and having a good time every day(i mean every single day)...

i still remember during my short dark blue pants days... (brik.....bring u to my old time or hehe my young days...) i used to play maximum non stop... hhaa... dirty pants wounded knees... and sweaty face... haha.... my God...

thats a great time... i still remember it very clearly.... meeting friends every day... but not much focus or care about my studies that time... haiz... :(

but when i turn in my teens and from short blue to long green pants... haha.... during my form 1 and 2 when i am in my afternoon classes... in the morning i always love to play basketball... that time i was super fat and short that time... worst then "WALL-E".... (sowie arr)

every day in the morning "hantam" maximum and dont care if the sky fall down unless it interupt my basketball game... also i was super active in St John Ambulance Malaysia... Thats why you see me running around like a dog... and alot of my name fly here and there... help others in their "problems"...

During those days, i was super active and not much time at home... sad case... :(

Now nearing my "2" figure or in chinese "2 cards also coming la" haha haha... i known my God, (dear Jesus) my beloved King...

TO BE CONTINUE

No comments: